Window shades are a great way to perk up your room, add some color, or improve energy efficiency in your home. Window shades can be used in conjunction with draperies or alone. There are varieties of textures and colors to choose from, some of these are described below:
• Roman shades – softness of a drapery with the function of shades. Can roll top down, bottom up, or both.
• Roller shades – known for ease of use, simple design and with light filtering/blackout options.
• Solar shades – provide glare reduction and UV protection.
• Woven wood shades – green materials, such as natural, bamboo or wood materials.
• Vertiglide shades – vinyl, aluminum or fabric options.
All shades come in a variety of colors and styles. Look at some of the new fall trending colors on the HGTV site:
Schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our professionals.