If you have children and pets is your home, you will want to make sure that you have safe window treatments in every room. The Window Covering and Safety Council warns against strangulation hazards and recommends use of non-corded window coverings.
Fortunately, there are many options for safe window treatments – here are a few of the options:
• Sheers and shadings – light filtering, light dimming, they come in assorted colors and patterns.
• Honeycomb shades – soft fabrics with light control and insulation
• Solar shades – reduce glare, UV light and heat transfer
• Roman shades – clean look with soft beautiful folds
• Roller shades – light filtering and available in many colors and fabrics
Hunter Douglas now offers Powerview Motorization, which moves your shades throughout the day so you don’t have to. You can coordinate movement with sunrise and sunset and control the movement of your shades in each room with the Powerview app on your smartphone or tablet. This feature is offered with many of the shades mentioned above.
Schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our professionals.